Androfill Patient Information
Androfill is reopening with strict procedures in place to protect patients from COVID-19.
Instructions for patients coming to Androfill at 10 and 19 Harley Street
In line with advice provided by Public Health England, we have updated our procedures and would like to share the following guidance with you.
This information is for those who have pre-arranged appointments.
You must not show up at the clinic without a scheduled appointment time.
Please do not bring anyone with you to your appointment unless it is absolutely necessary.
We must limit the number of people sitting in the waiting room and therefore ask that you do not arrive more than 10 minutes early. After your appointment has finished we ask that you do not re-visit the waiting room.
In order to keep everyone safe (staff and patients) please adhere to the following important rules:
– You must wear a face mask to the clinic and wear it at all times whilst there. Even when speaking with the doctor. If you do not have a face mask you will be provided with one on your arrival. You may take it off when you leave the building but must not remove the mask beforehand.
– Please (where possible) practice social distancing of at least 2 meters. Do not shake hands.
– You must use the hand sanitiser before entering the doctor’s room. Sanitiser is available when you enter the hospital from the ground floor reception.
– You may have your temperature taken by a non-contact infrared forehead thermometer.
– Where possible please pay using a debit or credit card or bank transfer. We will accept cash but would prefer to limit the number of cash payments where possible.
– You must fill in any pre-consultation information before arriving at the clinic and bring this with you if requested.
If the information form is in digital format, please complete it before arriving so that we can reduce the amount of time you are waiting for.
About the author
Clinic Director Dr Gary Horn
Dr Gary Horn is the owner and director of the Androfill Clinic and is responsible for all website content.
Dr Horn is responsible for the outcome of all medical procedures.
Dr Horn is a registered Plastic Surgeon in the UK (GMC 4267803) and Belgium.
Dr Gary Horn is a highly acclaimed Consultant Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon and Uro-Andrologist with over 25 years of experience.
Dr Horn has published widely in international journals and is regularly invited to give lectures and to perform live surgery and non-surgical procedures.
Dr Horn has been filmed by the BBC for the Plastic Fantastic series.
In 2016 Dr Horn was filmed performing penis enlargement surgery for a BBC documentary The Penis Extension Clinic
This is the Homepage for Androfill United Kingdom and Éire visitors.
International visitors please select your region below.